Solutions That Put You at the Center of Health Care
Imagine a world where everything you need is at your fingertips, but never in your way. At Cambia, we’re creating a simpler, more personalized health care experience—with innovative solutions that anticipate your needs and that guide and revolve around you. Learn more about the Cambia family of solutions that are changing the experience for people and families.
High-Quality, Affordable Health Care for All
We are committed to providing high-quality, affordable health care to businesses, families and individuals. Through our innovative approach to improving the way people experience health care, we aim to ensure that people have access to the care, resources and tools they need for better health.
Our companies are committed to transforming health care. We have six health plans that operate across Oregon, Washington, Idaho and Utah — providing insurance to more than three million people with best-in-class member satisfaction as assessed by the Net Promoter Score metric.
Success Snapshot: Driving Healthier Outcomes
We first launched our value-based arrangement (VBA) provider networks in 2013 with the goal of improving member health, lowering overall costs and driving greater provider collaboration to achieve more efficient and effective care. While our VBA provider networks continue to grow and improve, today we are seeing significant improvements in care outcomes and savings over more traditional models, including:
Journi offers a new approach to health care designed to meet people’s needs and bring health and wellness benefits together in one place.
Journi In Action: Empowering Employees to Make more Informed Health and Well-being Decisions
- Personalized, real-time access to address pressing health care questions
- Intelligent navigation support to find providers, understand health benefits and manage health and wellness
- 24/7 access to Care Guides who are a helping hand to manage, coordinate and help support you in all things health
- Financial tools and dashboards to track deductibles and out-of-pockets, provide cost estimations and address insurance billing questions
- Whole-person health and well-being including access to health coach for mental resilience; personalized insights and suggestions based on health history
MedSavvy makes it easy to compare medication safety, effectiveness and costs with report-card-style grades and stay on top of medications with personalized alerts.
MedSavvy in Action: Large Employer Benefits
- Lowered claims for several higher-cost medications
- Saw the average cost per claim for cholesterol meds drop from $36.66 to $15.44
Success Snapshot: Meet Lauren B.
- Takes adult ADHD medication
- Saved nearly $1,500/yr
Success Snapshot: Meet Trisha C.
- Has a son with severe allergies
- Received a life-saving EpiPen alert
Well-being is easier to achieve—and maintain—with personalized programs that connect to the support, apps and gadgets needed to succeed.
BeyondWell in Action: Supporting the Next Best Step in a Healthy Life
- Customized well-being journey based on individual needs and goals
- Over 50 challenges and self-guided programs to choose from
- Earn rewards as you engage and meet your goals
Success Snapshot: Government Employee Population
LifeMap uses straightforward language and a customizable, intuitive enrollment tool to help make big decisions—on everything from life insurance to a vision plan—simpler.
LifeMap in Action: Protect Your Workforce
- The convenience of just one bill for everything from dental to life insurance
- 13% lower 30-day hospital readmission rate
- A personal account manager who can help align all your health and supplemental benefits
- Numerous coverage options and group discounted rates, even if you’re a company of 1
Success Snapshot: Monica R.
- Easily applied for short-term disability (STD) during her pregnancy and was quickly approved
- Focused on her —not her pay—during her time away from work